电话：15829270513 / 18092687601
电话：13669251050 / 18792953615
电话：029-85848548 / 15353717814
来源：陕西中公考研 发布日期：2019-06-16 10:18:18
（一）Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay on the importance of motivation and methods in learning. You should write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.
（二）Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay onthe importance of mutual understanding and respect in interpersonal relationships. You can cite examples to illustrate your views. You should write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.
（三）Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay onthe importance of team spirit and communication in the workplace. You can cite examples to illustrate your views. You should write at least 150 words but no more than 200 words.
Section A Long Conversations
1. D) A project with a troublesome client
2. B) Take wedding photos
3. C) Nervous
4. A) Start her own bakery
5. D) They have to be more responsible for what they do
6. A) Behave like adults
7. D) Those who respect her student commitments
8. C) Those conductive to their academic studies
Section B Passages
9. B)They break away from traditional ways of thinking
10. C) They resulted in a brand new style of skiing technique.
11. A) He won three gold medals in one Winter Olympics.
12. B) They die almost instantl
13. D) It has an instant effect on your body chemistry
14. A) To enjoy good health while in dark moods.
15. B) They are closely connected
Section C Lectures or Talks
16. D)They focus their attention on different things
17. C) They attach great importance to high performance
18. B) It supports a piece of conventional wisdom
19. A) The great variety of slimming products
20. D) They appear strange
21. C) Culture and upbringing
22. B) The relation between hair and skin
23. C) Adaptation to the hot environment
24. B) Their skin coloring
25. A) Their genetic makeup began to change.
Section A Long Conversations
1. D) Why so many girls adored Audrey Hepburn
2. B) Her physical condition.
3. A) She was not an outgoing person.
4. D) Her family benefited from other people s help
5. A) Give a presentation.
6. C) No staff will be dismissed.
7. B) The reasons for restructuring
8. B) By emailing questions to the man or the woman
Section B Passages
9. C) It uses therapy animals to soothe nervous passengers.
10. B)Finding their way around
11. A) Schedule their flights around the animal visit.
12. C) At the site of an ancient Roman mansion
13. A) A number of different images.
14. D) The impressive skills and costly dyes
15. D) He was a rich Italian merchant
Section C Lectures or Talks
16. A) They encourage international cooperation.
17. D) Many of their projects have become complicated
18. C) It lags behind other disciplines in collaboration
19. B)Scientists discovered water on Venus
20. A) It resembles Earth in many aspects
21. C) It used to have more water than Earth
22. C) Cultural psychology
23. D) They generally sleep longer than East Asians
24. C)By having wearing motion-detecting watches
25. B) It has not explored the cross-cultural aspect of sleep
26. （ I） pasta be kept to a minimum
27. （L） stop blood sugar shooting up
28. （B） has been championed bu clean-eating experts
29. （N） But now a systematic review and analysis
30. （G） it had been lumped in with other
31. （E） pasta didn't contribute to weight gain
32. （0） In weighing the evidence
33. （A） does not have an adverse effect on bod
34. （D） So contrary to concerns
35. （C） Those involved in the clinical trials
26. （A） Most forms of steel abruptly become brittle
27.（ J）.that resists fractures at much lower temperatures
28.（ B） without the need for expensive additives
29. （E） providing a lifeline for the besieged British
30. （I ）the ships cracked in the icy north Atlantic
31. （N） So scientists have strived to find a solution
32.（ C） a more physical approach
33. （ G） that is comparabl that of
34. （H） the number of components needed in a construction job
35. （k ）by replacing solid supports with hollow tubes
26.（ I） others pouring money into jetpacks
27. （0）... has always remained the ultimate symbol of.
28. （J ）have produced prototypes that can drive on roads
29. （M） that can be segmented from the road-going chassis
30. （C ）need dual controls
31. （K）in another random street
32.（H） to back their sometimes outrageous schemes
33.（ D） for speed, romanticism and glamour
34.（ A） coupled with artificial intelligence and autonomous systems
35. （F） That's completely at odds with how I feel today
The Best Retailer Combine Bricks and Clicks
36. M-Altheough online retailing has existed.
37. G--Innovative retailers integrate integrate technologies
38. D--Despite what the Census date.
39. I-Internet- driven changes in the retail……
40. C— Statistics indicate that brick and…
41. H--Companies that successfully combine online
42. F-Brick and mortar retailers'faith
43. 0--Despite the tremendous challenges from"
44. A-With the rise of online
45. K- The wide use of smartphones has……
Companies are Working with Consumers to Reduce Waste
36.F- Some companies believe that products'……
37.C— A survey shows shoppers today……
38.M- Companies can build customer loyalty……
39.G-When companies launch environment programs
40.G— One multinational company offers discounts……
41.N-Recycling used products can help
42.H-Electronic products contain valuable metals.
43.B- -t seems commonly believed that……
44.J--It is advisable for companies
45.D- Some businesses have begun to……
The future of personal satellite technology is here
36.M-Given the easier accessibility to space
37.C-A group of mini-satellites can work
38.B- The greater accessibility of mini-satellites.
39.E— Even school pupils can have…
40.K- AMSAT is careful about sharing information.
41.F- NASA offers to launch Cube Sats free
42.L- Even with Constraints, it is possible
43.G- While making significant contributions.
44.D -Mini-satellites enable operators to
45.J- AMSAT operates on the principle of
46.B-It might be a blessing or a disaster in the making
47.C-It was extremely important to the destiny of humankind.
48.A- The shift of research focus from the past to the future
49.D- Super-intelligence may eventually ruin mankind.
50.C- They share the same concerns about Al as academics
51.B- They want to have a share of the seniors goods market.
52.C- Collect residents' feedback on their products
53.D-It is communication system via TV instead of a computer
54.A- Winning trust from prospective customers
55.B- They are quite at ease with high-tech products
46.D-Building close relationships with his colleagues was not as important as he had expected
47.A- Inharmonious relationships have an adverse effect on productivity.
48.B- They are virtually irrelevant
49.C- They are unwilling to make efforts to maintain workplace relationships.
50.D- They improve work efficiency.
51.B- Many abilities will cease to be unique to human beings.
52.C- Google has made huge progress in autonomous driving in a short time.
53.D- It is yet to be emulated by Al.
54.A- Cultivate original thinking
55.D-By providing value with our creativity
46.D- The negotiations between them had broken down.
17.A-It has reaped huge profits in recent years.
48.C-Extra pay based on sales revenues.
49.A- They are kept in the dark about many details of their job.
50.B- Changing the pay system would cause the industry more problems
51.D-To improve traffic conditions in space
52.C- Regulate the launching of new satellites
53.A- Set international standards for the space flight industry
54.D- Make a thorough analysis of any possible addition to space debris
55.B- Develop technology to address the space debris problem
【译文】Chinese idioms, mostly made up of four Chinese characters, is a unique expression in Chinese. Despite their high conciseness and regular form, they can usually vividly express profound meanings. Chinese idioms, mostly originating from literary works of ancient China, are usually related to some myths, legends or historical events. If one has no idea where Chinese idioms come from, it will be difficult for him to understand their precise meaning. Therefore, learning Chinese idioms helps people have a better understanding of Chinese traditional culture. Chinese idioms are widely used in the daily conversations and literary creation. Using them properly can enable one’s language more expressive, and thus make the communication more effective.
【译文】Chinese is now the language with the largest number of native speakers in the world. A significant difference between Chinese and Western languages is that Chinese consists of characters rather than letters. At present, Chinese is the most ancient in the writing system which is still in use. In China, people from different areas may not understand each other’s dialects, but they can barely have difficulty in communicating due to the unified writing forms of Chinese characters. In history, Chinese played an important role in uniting the Chinese nation. Nowadays, with the rapid increase of Chinese economy and the enhancement of global influence, an increasing number of people in other countries have begun to learn Chinese.
As China boasts a vast land and a huge population, many people speak their own dialects, which vary greatly in pronunciation but slightly in vocabulary and grammar. Some dialects, esp. those of the north and the south, are so different that their speakers have great difficulty in
understanding each other. Although the dialect is considered as a component of the local culture, the number of people who can speak the dialect is dropping continuously. In order to encourage people to use the dialect more often, some local governments have taken measures such as dialect lessons and dialect programmes on TV or radio in the hope of preserving the local cultural legacy
陕西中公考研名师指导：择校择专业 跨专业报考 1V1专业解答